• Display thousands of works,
automatically sorted by artist
• Tap work thumbnail to
enlarge and view with caption
• Tap work to view full screen
• Swipe from work to work in
main or full-screen view
• Pinch zoom full-screen view
• View work Infosheet screen
• View Bio, Press, Exhib. PDFs
• Display in both portrait and
• Select black or white
• Email multiple works & PDFs
directly from App
• Optional price & sales
• Price display security
• Status display security
• Compatible with any art
• Expert full-time support
• No long-term commitment
ONLY WITH ARTSYSTEMS:
No competing iPad App for art businesses or collections offers the following features:
• Upload work details and
associated images in bulk
without image file name
• View additional non-caption
work details on separate
page with display security
(12 custom fields)
• Multi-level content staging**
• Work images emailed via
app can be viewed inline
within email body and/or
• Online Admin (CMS) can
simultaneously update a
website with iPad update
• Optimized for Artsystems
• 25 years of art management
*Other companies' solutions cannot import and associate selected work images in bulk unless the image file name is exactly the inventory number. Ours does not require this.
**The Artsystems for iPad online Contact Management System (CMS) has two content staging levels: Edit 'draft' content on Staging level while updating iPad with 'approved' and promoted Production-level content.
***Other companies' solutions can send work images only as attachments
Artsystems iPad App
AN elegant portable presentation solution for art inventories and ENTIRE collections
Import works from any software or add manually VIA a PRIVATE ONLINE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Add your collection or inventory to your iPad in minutes — then take it anywhere. Artsystems' iPad solution utilizes great design, advanced iOS and Web programming, and secure Cloud-based online storage to create the most efficient, intuitive, and elegant portable artwork display tool available.
- Bring your gallery inventory or collection with you anywhere — no Internet connection required
- View works in an elegant neutral format via thumbnail grids, lists, and full-screen — in both portrait and landscape modes, with black or white backgrounds
- Add groups of artwork records and images all at once from your own database (such as Artsystems Pro, pictured above) and manually 'on the fly' from any location via our elegant, intuitive, and secure Cloud-based CMS (content management system), pictured below
- Organize works by Artist, Exhibitions, and also curated groups of works (private or not) in 'Selections'
- Upload Artist, Exhibition, and Selections feature images and related documents easily to your private CMS (content management system)
- Review all information and images via the online Staging level before publishing to the 'live' Production level
- Update the iPad wirelessly from the CMS — even multiple iPads
- Display related documents such as Artist Bios, Press Releases, and Work Infosheets. Coming soon: Display multiple work and exhibition views, press PDFs.
- Email multiple Works PDF docs directly from the App
Available now. Contact Artsystems Sales.
|artsystems ipad app
|an ipad solution for all
for iPad Hosting
(add'l iPads $50/mo. each up to 4 total iPads, $25/mo. each thereafter)
Artsystems for iPad does not require Artsystems software.
The Artsystems App for iPad can be updated easily via the Web and also automatically updated with artwork details and images
exported from Artsystems software, any other art business or collection management software, or from any software that can export work data to an Excel file.
|other mobile solutions
With inexpensive remote access apps such as 'Jump Desktop', you can also access and run your complete Artsystems Pro, GalleryPro, Collections, Studio, or Web Manager software running on your computer via your iPad, iPhone, or Android device from anywhere.
The Jump App is a complete solution that costs only $14.99 TOTAL. NO additional monthly or other charges. See the Jump Desktop App for details and to order. It's a breeze to set up, works great, and is incredibly convenient. Requires a mobile device and any computer with Internet access with Artsystems software installed — no server required.
Don't be limited to just viewing or editing Works and Contacts — with this solution you can run your entire Artsystems program on the go. With Jump, you can even connect a physical keyboard for desktop ease.
This solution will also allow you to select and add new works from your main database to your Artsystems iPad App data and images while away from your computer.